|Veal Medallions with Mushrooms|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound veal medallions, pounded to ⅛-inch thickness
- ½ no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat the broth in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the veal and brown on the outsides, then remove and set aside.
- Saute the onions, mushrooms, and garlic in the remaining broth until tender.
- Return the veal to the skillet with the vegetables and cook the rest of the way.
- Serve immediately.
Make your own no-salt-added beef broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.