|Wilted Red Cabbage with Fennel|| |
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- In a medium-size saute pan, stir-fry the cabbage in the broth over medium-high heat until wilted.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar.
- Continue stir-frying for about 5 minutes, until the juices are reduced.
- Toss with the fennel seeds.
Makes 4 servings
Make your own no-salt-added vegetable broth.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.