|Yummy Turkey Mushroom Burgers|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- ½ cup no-salt-added beef broth
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 turkey burger patties, grilled
- In a medium skillet, heat the broth over medium-high heat.
- Add mushroom, onions, and garlic; cook until the onions are translucent and tender.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the mushroom and onion mixture.
- Serve mixture over grilled burger patties.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.