|Zesty Lemon Chicken|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Olive oil spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, zested
- In a bowl, spritz chicken with olive oil spray.
- Add garlic, parsley and lemon zest; stir to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken.
- Cook until chicken is done all the way through.
Try cutting the chicken into cubes and skewering, then placing on the grill. Serve on top of lettuce, and mixed veggies for a delicious salad.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.