|Fat Flush Deviled Eggs|| |
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ cup chopped pickles
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Shakedown Seasoning (or to taste)
- Peel the eggs and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and add to a bowl.
- Add the pickles, mayonnaise, and seasoning; mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Place the eggs on a plate, garnish with an extra sprinkle of the Shakedown Seasoning (optional).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
Make your own Fat Flush pickles, mayonnaise, and Shakedown Seasoning.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.