|Sauteed Kale|| |
Recipe type: Side dish
- Olive oil spray
- 1½ pounds young kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ½ no-salt-added cup vegetable broth or water
- Spritz large saute pan with the olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic; cook until soft and translucent.
- Raise heat to high and add the vegetable broth and kale; toss to combine.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated.
Make no-salt-added Vegetable Broth using our recipe!