|Stuffed Peppers|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Olive oil spray
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 bell peppers (any color), halved and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spritz a medium baking dish with the olive oil spray.
- In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, egg and ½ cup of salsa.
- Stuff the pepper halves with equal amounts of the meat mixture.
- Arrange them in the baking dish and top with the remaining salsa.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour until the peppers are soft and the meat is cooked.
Try our Homemade Salsa recipe!