|Tuna Topped Salad|| |
- Olive oil spray
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 (5-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ small purple onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound green beans, steamed
- 3 tablespoons Basic Fat Flush Salad Dressing
- Spritz a skillet lightly with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high.
- Add the tuna steaks and cook evenly on both sides until cooked through; set aside and let cool.
- Slice the tuna into bite-size pieces.
- Put all vegetables in a large bowl and top with the tuna.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine.
Makes 4 servings
Use the official recipe to make the Basic Fat Flush Salad Dressing.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.