|Zesty Salmon|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2½ tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, garlic, cumin and cayenne in a medium bowl.
- Rub fillets with the spice mixture until well-coated on both sides.
- Chill and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Place the fish in a nonstick broiling pan and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the salmon is opaque in the center.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.