|Seafood Kebabs|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound of white fish (cod, sole, or flounder), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoons no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated (or a dash of dried ginger)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 baby zucchinis, cut into chunks
- 16 button mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- In a large bowl, marinate the fish with lemon juice, broth, parsley, ginger, and garlic.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the fish over every 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and spike onto the skewers, alternating with the vegetables.
- Grill/broil for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the fish is firm and cooked through.
Make your own no-salt-added vegetable broth.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.