|Spiced Garlic & Lime Chicken|| |
- Olive oil spray
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons of Rajin' Cajun Seasoning* (or to taste)
- Sprinkle the cajun seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Spritz a large skillet with olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan and let saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown and cooked thoroughly, about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the lime juice and let cook for another 1- 2 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
*Click for the Rajin’ Cajun Seasoning recipe!
Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.