You’ll love this low calorie fruit and vegetable smoothie. As always, it’s healthy and great for weight loss!
|Blueberry Carrot Sunset Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- ½ of a carrot
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Combine water, powder, ice, blueberries and the carrot in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
For a different flavor try adding ginger or cinnamon to this one.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.