|Blueberry Ginger Smoothie|| |
Recipe type: Smoothie
Author: Smoothie Shakedown
Try this delicious Blueberry Ginger Smoothie, that is amazingly healthy and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Great for those busy mornings.
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½-inch cube fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine water, powder, ginger and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.