|Braised Salmon|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 ounces salmon
- ½ can (7 ounces) Muir Glen Stewed tomatoes, rinsed
- ¼ cup Muir Glen Tomato Puree
- 5 garlic cloves, roasted
- ½ scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 large mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Place the salmon, skin-side down, in a nonstick skillet.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, scallion, mushroom, and coriander; cover.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- When the salmon is done, remove from the skillet and onto a place, drizzling with lemon juice and garnishing with parsley.
Makes 1 serving
Make homemade Roasted Garlic!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.