|Caesar Dressing|| |
Recipe type: Dressing
- 1 large egg, raw or coddled
- Grated zest from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup flaxseed oil
- Place all ingredients except the flaxseed oil in a blender or food processor.
- Drizzle in the flaxseed oil and blend until thickened and smooth.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.