|Easy Little Frittatas|| |
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spritz
- 8 large eggs
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spritz 2 mini muffin tins with olive oil.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, stir in vegetables.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ with the egg mixture.
- Bake until the mixture puffs and is a bit firm in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.