|Fragrant Fat Flush Meatballs|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup cauliflower, diced
- 1½ cups purified water
- ⅓ cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground fennel
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix beef, cauliflower, ½ cup water, onion, and garlic together.
- Shape into meatballs and place in a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomato sauce, 1 cup of water, fennel, and Stevia.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the meatballs.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Make your own tomato sauce!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.