|Ginger Steak Stir-Fry|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- ¼ cup no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 pound lean beef round tip steak, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 cup water chestnuts
- 1 cup bell peppers (any color), seeded and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Heat the broth in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the steak and cook until almost done.
- Add all the veggies and seasoning.
- Cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Make your own no-salt-added Beef Broth with our recipe!
This recipe is versatile- try adding different vegetables of your choice.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.