|Grilled Veggie Kabobs|| |
- Olive oil spray
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- ½ pound mushrooms
- 1 onion, quartered and separated
- 2 peppers (red, orange, yellow, green), sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Shakedown Seasoning
- Put all the veggies in a large bowl and spritz with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning and toss to coat.
- Thread the veggies onto the skewers, alternating each piece.
- Put the skewers on the grill over medium heat.
- Cook on the grill until the veggies are tender, about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Get the recipe for our All-Purpose Shakedown Seasoning here!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.