|Jicama Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 12 ounce jicama, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dill
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a large bowl, place the jicama, onion, carrot and cucumber; set aside.
- In a jar, place the parsley, vinegar, dill, flaxseed oil, garlic, and lemon juice; shake well.
- Pour the dressing over the jicama mix and toss to coat.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.