|Quick n' E-Z Spicy Shrimp|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1¼ pounds medium raw shrimp, peeled and tails left on
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, cumin, and cayenne in a large baking dish.
- Add the shrimp; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate the shrimp for 15 minutes.
- Lightly coat a broiler pan with a spritz of olive oil spray.
- Broil the shrimp for about 3 minutes, or until just pink, occasionally basting with the marinade.
- Discard any leftover marinade.
Makes 4 servings
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.