|Seasoned Chicken and Veggie Kabobs|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup Shakedown Seasoning
- 2 cups zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups yellow squash, cubed
- 2 cups red pepper, cubed
- 2½ cups mushrooms
- Lemon, cut into wedges
- Lightly coat the chicken with Shakedown Seasoning.
- Alternate chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill for about 15 to 20 minutes on a low flame or coals, turning at least once until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and place onto a serving platter.
- Spritz with lemon juice upon serving.
Make your Shakedown Seasoning!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.