|Spinach Toss|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup jicama, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, jicama, and mushrooms; toss lightly.
- Put the flaxseed oil, lemon juice, Stevia, and garlic powder in a jar; cover tightly and shake well to mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.