Makes 48-54 meatballs
|Tasty Turkey Meatballs|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 4-5 pounds ground white turkey
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 5 tablespoons dried parsley
- 5 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Cayenne, to taste
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the turkey meat and mix thoroughly by hand.
- When all ingredients are incorporated, roll into meatballs, about 1- 1½ inches in size. (or smaller if desired)
- Spritz a baking sheet with olive oil and spread the meatballs out on it.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until evenly browned.
Try this recipe with our Simple Tomato Sauce or alongside our Spaghetti Squash recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.