|Vegetarian Stir-Fry|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small or medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- Spritz a large skillet with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and carrots; cook for about 5 minutes, or until they soften, stirring often.
- Add the broccoli and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms and garlic; continue stirring.
- Move the vegetables to the outer area of the pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Add the egg to the center of the pan.
- Once the egg starts to become somewhat firm, break it up and continue cooking until firm all the way through, about 2 minutes.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.