|Veggie Vengeance Slaw|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 cup broccoli or cauliflower florets
- 1 bell pepper (any color), seeded and cut into chunks
- 8 baby carrots or 2 large carrots, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups green or red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup fresh fennel, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup flaxseed oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Seaweed Gomasio
- In a large, shallow container (with a lid), combine veggies and herbs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, vinegar and Seaweed Gomasio.
- Pour the oil mixture over the vegetables.
- Cover and shake well.
- Refrigerate the veggies for several hours or over night, shaking the contain occasionally to evenly distribute the dressing.
Don’t forget your Seaweed Gomasio! Feel free to experiment using your favorite veggies.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.