|Zesty Coleslaw|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup jicama, peeled and grated
- ½ small green pepper, coarsely chopped
- ½ small red pepper, coarsely chopped
- ½ small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small stalk of celery, chopped
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Flora-Key or Stevia (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine the vegetables in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, garlic, Flora-Key or Stevia (if using) and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- Add the vinegar dressing to the vegetable mix and toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes 4 servings
Get Flora-Key probiotic powder here.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.