|Yummy Meatloaf|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound lean meat (beef, veal, or turkey)
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons no-salt-added tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the meat, spinach, onion, garlic, cayenne, and parsley in a food processor and blend.
- Press into a loaf pan and glaze the top with the tomato sauce.
- Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
Make your own Shakedown-friendly tomato sauce!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.